Logo Colors and Downloads
The PURELL logo is one of our most valuable assets. It represents the trust that PURELL users have with our brand. Always use the PURELL logo consistently so we may continue to build strong brand equity worldwide.
Only the logos shown here are acceptable versions of the PURELL logo. Always select the preferred 3-color PURELL logo when print capabilities allow.
Which format do you need?
Relatively small in size and not intended for high-resolution print production.
Commonly used in Microsoft Office® applications, digital presentations and websites.
Available in full-color and one-color. Does not support transparency.
High-resolution vector files intended for print production. To open an EPS file, you need to have illustration software such as Adobe Illustrator.
Available in full-color and one-color.
Low resolution file.
Supports transparency, which allows you to place the reversed logo over an acceptable color background.
The preferred version of the PURELL logo is the 3-color version depicted here. Unless limited by production restrictions, use this version of the PURELL logo.
- Reproduce the parallelogram-inspired base shape and trademark protection in solid PMS Reflex Blue
- The PURELL logotype reverses out to 100% white or, when reproduced against a non-white background, prints in 100% white
- The flag is produced with a 100% to 3% gradation of PMS 220 overprinting 75% PMS Process Magenta
- The preferred method of printing this version of the logo is with spot colors, however it may also be reproduced using 4-color process printing
Use the 1-color version of the PURELL logo only in instances where print capabilities are limited to 1-color.
- The base shape, stroke around the flag and trademark protection are printed in solid PMS Reflex Blue
- The PURELL logotype and flag knock out to 100% white or, when reproduced against a non-white background, print in 100% white
Black and White Logo
When limited to black and white as a color palette, use this version of the PURELL logo.
- The base shape, stroke around the flag and trademark protection all print in solid PMS Black
- The PURELL logotype and flag knock-out to 100% white
When printing against a dark background that does not allow sufficient contrast for the PURELL logo to stand out, a reversed out PURELL logo may be used.
- The stroke around the base shape, flag and trademark protection are all 100% white